Friday, May 12, 2017

Matt Harvey

Matt Harvey has rub me the wrong way more than once and this past Sunday he did it again.

It has been a while-but I have to say that the last time Mets fans actually looked up to Matt Harvey as someone who we could count on, or as an ace who we once called the Dark Knight, we have to go back to the 2015 world series. Back than Harvey had it, what we have now is a clown in disguise.

I have called Matt Harvey a prima-donna and even made references to drug use, you may not believe me but I used to like Matt Harvey but now he just comes off as a real dick, he rubs me the wrong these days in the way that AROD use to.

He comes off as someone who is privileged and lately he just makes excuses whenever he comes up short on performance and I'm tired of it. 

This past Sunday the Mets were looking to turned things around to their slow start to the season and a strong performance and win by Matt Harvey who had put the Mets at an even 500. The Mets were looking for Harvey to deliver the type of performance we once came to expect but it was just another let down and more embarrassment.

Who knows what exactly went down but he was probably drunk or high when he'd showed up on Sunday but no one really knows, what we all know is that the Mets suspended Harvey for something he did and we all have to take it at that for now. I just like too throw in a few assumptions in the mix.

Tonight Matt Harvey makes his return to the mound, and again, all eyes will be on Harvey. I say don't hold  you're breath cause these day Matt Harvey is just a drama queens who let's his emotions get in the way.

For now Mets fans will just have to wait and see if they will ever see the Dark Knight again, I doubt it.



3 comments:

RN said...

Well, I know you haven't been a fan of Harvey for a while, you have your theories about him and what you think is his drug use and maybe you're right. This guy let it all get to his head way too soon, seems to be a problem with the Mets...Gooden, Strawberry, Harvey. I can only imagine what else this guy has done that the team has looked the other way on. Anyways, it hasn't been a banner couple of weeks for the Mets, all this stuff with Harvey, the stuff with Noah and the MRI, dildogate and now some reports are saying that Familia went to the Mets complaining about the tingling on his ring finger and the Mets LET him pitch. I hope that last one is in the words of our orange Mr. cheeto president 'fake news' but with the Mets, its just crazy enough to believe. We'll see what happens over the next week and how he does, for his sake it better be better than it was in Milwaukee.

freddie vargas said...

You already know how I feel about Harvey, and he's the only one that's a dick on the Mets, the rest of the guys all seem to be nice guys.
I heard about the dildo in Plawecki's locker that was on social media but I'm not sure how that got there, I saw the pick it was like a 10inch black dildo just there chillin LOL.

Yea the Mets are a real mess, Noah is out, and the pitching has really looked bad, the thing about Familia complaining about his finger and the Mets letting him pitch is news to me, I just find it weird that right after he blows a game he's on the DL. I can see why one would think all this stuff would be happening to the Mets, because they are the Mets, but don't believe the hype.

Unknown said...

Here's a good article for you:
http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/19404194/new-york-mets-injury-issues-go-far-disabled-list